Cost Modeler with SQL
$65 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $64 w2
We are looking to hire a Cost Modeler with good SQL query skills for a Long-Term Ongoing Contract (1yr+) at large financial services firm located in Irving/Dallas location
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2. (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) for this position!).
Contact Maria Taslitsky. call (646) 876-9550 / (212) 616-4800 ext.110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code MT30641 or Click the Apply Now button
Location: Irving, TX (Local Candidates only)
Skills required for the position: COST/Financial MODELING (1yr+), FINANCIAL PLANNING (1yr+), SQL query experience
Description: Product Management is seeking a specialist that is experienced with financial modeling with strong execution skills to help with a cost model expansion project. Experience in analyzing, reconciling, communicating, financial planning and budget processes is preferred. The responsibilities are to expand the existing cost model to include end user products (desktops, phones, etc) for annual budget and price planning processes. Looking for Business Analyst with experience with cost models and SQL queries
Strong understanding of analysis techniques
Understanding of and experience with financial cost modeling
Understanding of IT economics
Ability to effectively communicate to internal clients through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing, presenting)
Demonstrate success in managing deliverables within aggressive timeframes; ability to cope under strict time restraints.
Demonstrate project management experience and understanding of, or ability to learn about products, risks, processes, and client base
Demonstrate success in accurately documenting requirements and obtaining approval on those requirements
Working knowledge of Citigroup and/or the financial services industry and financial products
Advanced Skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SQL.
Advanced Excel Skills, Access, and SQL skills are required
- 1 to 3 years of experience with financial cost modeling and models is required
- 1 to 3 years in general accounting or financial planning
- 3+ years of SQL query development experience required - Experience documenting requirements and business logic
- Experience with financial planning in multi-national corporations with greater than $10MM budget annually is a plus
- Understanding of IT economics
- Familiarity with product management methodologies is a plus
- Demonstrates high self-discipline and excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate success in managing deliverables within aggressive timeframes; ability to cope under strict time restraints.
- Working knowledge of financial services industry
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 30641