$120,000 - Per Year F/T Employee
A F/T position at Consulting Firm.
Pay Options: F/T Employee.
Contact Assigned To Be. call |RECRUITER_PHONE| / or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code AT30867 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: 1345 6th Avenue.
Skills required for the position: RPA.
Optional (not required):Blue Prism
Detailed Info: Job Description
Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Defines the Blue Prism architecture and infrastructure requirements: Provides technical direction on design considerations for security, performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, disaster recovery and uptime.
- Deployment of Blue Prism Components: Plans the deployment of Blue Prism components within the client's existing enterprise architecture.
- Thought Leadership: Provides a deep understanding of the broader infrastructure, engineering and requirements,
- OCR: Should be able to bring in right OCR perspective and integrate it with enterprise solution
Objective / Outcomes
- Foster automation ecosystem development, with extraction and analytical tool providers. Recognize system deficiencies and implements effective solutions (Get industry focused and vertical for example what does and doesn't work for the primary banking systems, loan origination systems, etc.)
- Architecture, Infrastructure and Deployment Best Practices: Clear point of view on cloud deployments vs. server, cost for hosting, appropriate way to organize technology stack to address client security, InfoSec, and infrastructure requirements for today and tomorrow's environment.
- Improve service to Accenture's Automation Factory
- Contribute to process complexity scoring and measurement enhancements
Development/Computing Environment: Basic Qualifications
3+ years of Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance industry experience
2+ years consulting experience
Experience with Robots Process Automation
Must understand Infrastructure in an Enterprise Wide Environment
The position offers competitive compensation package.
Job Id: 30867