RPA Engagement Lead-Senior Manager
$230,000 F/T Employee
A F/T position at Consulting Firm.
Pay Options: F/T Employee.
Contact Assigned To Be. call |RECRUITER_PHONE| / or email email@example.com with the Job Code AT30870 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: 1345 6th Avenue.
Skills required for the position: RPA, Blue Prism.
Optional (not required):BPM
Detailed Info: RPA Engagement Lead - Senior Manager
Advise upon, lead and work on highimpactactivities within the systems development lifecycle,and provide advisory work for the IT functionitself.
- Overall Lead: Responsible for the successful implementation and sustainment of the RPA Program. Leads the cross-functional team that is responsible for the agreed-upon business outcomes.
- RPA Strategy and Strategic Roadmap: Leads the RPA strategy development and planning activities; working closely with key client stakeholders to define the client's strategy and work streams required to achieve it. Analyze and prioritize work streams, construct the RPA strategic roadmap, and obtain the support required to implement it.
- RPA Delivery Methodology: Owns the RPA delivery methodology and leads work streams to identify, evaluate and prioritize opportunities to implement enhancements.
- Pipeline Growth and Demand Management: Grow the pipeline by driving work streams to identify new process automations, assessing existing process automations for improvement, and prioritize for delivery based upon agreed-upon prioritization criteria while ensuring alignment with the client's strategy.
- Thought Leadership: Provide thought leadership on emerging trends in Robotic Process Automation and assess the potential impact on the client's strategy.
Objective / Outcome:
- Continuous Improvement: Increase the ratio of value adding to non-value adding processes, eliminating waste in the RPA delivery methodology used in engagements from start to finish.
- Differentiated Assets, Capabilities and Processes: Revamp and design best-in-class CoE structures and delivery/support models
- Success Measurement Criteria: Create a superior, sustainable cost advantage that lowers the total cost ownership by building the right leanness and muscle throughout the end-to-end RPA delivery methodology.
7+ years of Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance industry experience
5+ years consulting experience
1+ year Robots Process Automation experience
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The position offers competitive compensation package.
Job Id: 30870