Fulltime VP of Application Development (C#) for a Global Financial Firm in NYC
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A F/T position at a preeminent global financial services firm.
Only EAD/Green card/Citizen
No THIRD PARTY
Pay Options: F/T Employee.
Contact Ani call (732) 791-4718 / (212) 616-4800 ext.550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code AC31066 or Click the Apply Now button
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: LEAD, C#, WEB, HTML, ANGULARJS.
Detailed Info: This is a VP application development lead position. Job function includes developing and supporting Banking Common Services (BCS) which is the core banking interfaces forDigital Mortgage, Loan Origination Inquiry, Money Movement, Bill Pay, Deposit and many other banking features.In addition to application design and coding, this lead will coordinate/manage development work between onshore and offshore resources to ensure business requirements and design details are covered and well understood by all parties. This lead will also work closely with infrastructure, production, and deployment groups to resolve QA, application implementation, and production issues.This lead will help offshore developers address technical challenges and do code review for each assignment. BCS is leveraged by Online, Mobile, and various servicing platforms. This lead will provide assistance to our tech partners for any integration issues.
Development/Computing Environment: Required Skills
- Strong knowledge of C#, MS SQL Server, SOAP and REST based web services, XML, JSON and .Net.
- Strong handle on Design Patterns
- Good experience with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driver Development.
- Knowledge of Gherkin language and Cucumber or Specflow (OR similar)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Team management skills as well as Experience in managing Project Tasks.
- Knowledge of other technologies such as Java is a plus.
- Good understanding of SDLC process preferably using Agile methodologies.
- Working with enterprise systems is a big plus.
- Positive and result oriented attitude; Ability to guide, challenge and motivate team members
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills/experience.
- Knowledge of the Banking industry is a big plus
The position offers competitive compensation package.
Job Id: 31066