End User Services Project Manager (knowledge and process management) VP
Market FT VP Pay Rate
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A F/T position at a preeminent global financial services firm.
Pay Options: F/T Employee.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732) 791-4723 / (212) 616-4800 ext.580 or email email@example.com with the Job Code KTB31188 or Click the Apply Now button
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: PROJECT MANAGEMENT, END USER SERVICES, OPERATIONS, SECURITY, VENDOR MANAGEMENT.
Detailed Info: We are seeking an expert in Process and Knowledge management. This role will be responsible for two key areas within End User Services.
They will be responsible for strategically managing the Knowledge Management process for End User Services. This will include developing strategies for improving L1 (service desk) and L0 (end user) Knowledge. Executing on those strategies to improve customer experience and improve efficiency for the user and Service Desk.
Development/Computing Environment: Experienced professional with at least 5+ years of process and operations management in a technical domain.
- Strong background and expertise in Knowledge Management.
- Experience in Process Improvement and driving Process Efficiencies.
- Ability to work in fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience working with global teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Six Sigma or similar operations efficiency process methodologies
The position offers competitive compensation package.
Job Id: 31188