Java Team Lead Position
Market Contract Rate
A Contract position at a preeminent global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732) 791-4723 / (212) 616-4800 ext.580 or email email@example.com with the Job Code KTB31481 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: JAVA 8, SPRING, ANNOTATION, SOA, SOAP, REST, MQ, PAYMENT AND CASH MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS.
Optional (not required):WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Detailed Info: This is a hands-on role and is responsible for analyzing user specifications and requirements and providing assistance in coding, testing and debugging applications. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time. The candidate should be an expert in Core Java and J2EE development frameworks. He or she should have at least 10+ years of application development experience in Financial Services or Wealth Management. Exposure or experience in banking systems will be considered an added bonus.
Development/Computing Environment: Skills Required
The key skills required are:
- 10+ years of professional experience using Java & J2EE development frameworks
- 10+ years of experience designing and consuming REST/SOAP web services
- Experienced in Agile software development methodology
- Experienced in Spring Framework
- Demonstrable experience of test-driven development alongside use of automated test frameworks, mocking/stubbing, and Junit
- Experienced in web application security, authentication methodologies, and SSO technologies- Demonstrable experience of implementing Java best practice, especially around reusability, scalability, and performance
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analysis, design and development skills
- Good problem solving skills- Solid understanding and experience with object-oriented design and development- Strong information taxonomy and architecture design skills
- Experienced working with geographically dispersed teams, that fall across different time zonesSkills Desired- Project management skills
- Database experience (preferably DB2 or SQL Server)
- Web development experience (preferably Angular)
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 31481