Wealth Management AML Administrator
A Contract position at a Major Global Investment Bank, with the need for resources to execute large scale Trading and Investment Banking system projects.
$28 w2 Pay Options: w2.
Contact David Leak. call (646) 690-5124 / or email email@example.com with the Job Code DL31537 or Click the Apply Now button
Skills required for the position: KYC, AML, ADMINISTRATOR.
Detailed Info: Review of KYC documentation (including entity corporate documentation like bylaws, corporate resolutions, etc.), information, and due diligence research for new and existing clients in consideration of temporary exceptions.
- Guiding front office sales teams in completing KYCs (answer questions on documentation, policy, etc.), as well as appropriate completion of W-8/9 forms.
- Assisting with audits, escalations, and investigations on KYC issues as needed.
The successful candidate will be extremely detail oriented and analytical. He/she must be able to take data from multiple sources and apply appropriate policy framework to each situation. He/she should be able to work both independently and as part of a team and switch gears quickly to adapt to business needs in a highly charged and challenging environment.
Development/Computing Environment: Knowledge of how Trusts, LLCs, Partnerships, Corporations, etc. are organized
- Working knowledge of Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds is a plus.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and time pressure for quick turnaround with a desire to go above and beyond to satisfy our clients with appropriate decision making skills
- Knowledge of AML policies which govern banks; Know You Client policy guidelines; BSA, U.S.A. PATRIOT Act guidelines, etc.
- Ability to reach out and work independently with cross-functional team members in a matrix environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel (Macros, Pivots, Lookups, etc.) and Power Point
- Education: Bachelor's degree required..
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 31537