A Contract position at a Major Global Investment Bank, with the need for resources to execute large scale Trading and Investment Banking system projects.
Pay Options: w2.
Contact David Leak. call (646) 690-5124 / or email email@example.com with the Job Code DL31580 or Click the Apply Now button
Skills required for the position: OPERATIONS, SECURITIES, FINANCE.
Detailed Info: The Transfer / SRU Analyst will be responsible for operational aspects and day to processing of SEC Registered and Private Placement bond issues as well as replacement of lost securities. This includes transfer registration on the obligation processing system, legal review of presentation documents and processing of DTC FAST transactions on the DTC PTS system. These tasks will be accomplished through liaison with broker/dealers, Client Services Administrators, Common Depository personnel and offshore clearing and depository entities such as Euroclear. The administrator will be a member of a Transfer/ SRU team located in Jacksonville. Daily responsibilities will include both internal and external client contact with brokers and administrators to facilitate the transfer or replacement of the various instruments. Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, supporting other processing and project needs within the US Operations Paying and Transfer Agent Services.
Development/Computing Environment: The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of the securities settlement concept with. The position begins work at 8am and continues until all time critical work is complete. Key skill sets to be successful in this position include the following:
- The ability to understand process flows and apply the relevant controls
- Understanding of risk mitigation.
- Client relationship experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Securities industry experience.
- Sensitivity to strict settlement deadlines.
- Ability to adjust to procedural changes in a dynamic processing environment.
- Basic understanding of project management
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Flexibility to support different groups under the larger management umbrella of Transfer Agent, Paying Agent and Money Markets.
- The ability to problem solve with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team in a diverse environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Access applications.
- 1-2 years securities processing or Corporate Trust experience.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance.
- Minimum: Bachelors degree, preferably in a finance related field..
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 31580