SDET - Quality Assurance Automation Developer
$160,000 Full-time Employee
World Financial Center
A Full-time (the choice is yours) position at a major U.S. financial institution.
Pay Options: F/T Employee
Contact Jason Vu. call (646) 876-9536 / (212) 616-4800 ext.290 or email email@example.com with the Job Code JV31861 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Downtown, NYC West.
Skills required for the position: QA, PYTHON, RISK, UNIX, SQL.
* This is a hands-on development position; 80% of the time will be developing the framework for quality assurance of a next generation Risk and P&L Valuation engine.
* This is an SDET (Software development engineer in testing) positoin. Seeking strong development with Python or Java or C++ or C#.
* You may be developing the automation code for unit testing, regression testing, integration testing, performance testing, stress testing, etc. Anything so that the final software product roll-out will be a success.
* Experience developing experience within any investment banking environment like trading systems, settlement systems, order management systems, risk management systems, etc.
* Candidates must have worked on large scale, distributed, production systems in the investment banking industry.
To be working as a developer embedded QA on the next generation Risk and P&L Valuation engine from the ground up in trading of equities or fixed income instruments.
This role provides exposure to internal workings of the analytical models and at the same time challenges one's technical quotient on how to extend these internal models to run them for large scale use cases.
We love effective, simple code and challenge each other on quality. The candidate is expected to have a passion for debating over the whiteboard and think a few years ahead. The job requires hands on experience with large production systems, working under tight deadlines and proving appropriate support.
Python, C++, Java, C# or any Object Oriented Language. Experience working with Front Office Risk systems. Proven ability to work independently. Proven ability to implement process change.
Strong SDLC discipline and knowledge. 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience within the financial services industry.
Strong experience testing multi-tier Trading and Risk system. Test plan / Test case preparation and execution. Experience working within a Unix environment. In-depth knowledge of SQL and query skills
The position offers competitive rate for a contract and compensation package for F/T empoyee position.
Job Id: 31861