Core Java Developer
$95 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $82 w2
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Lauren Iandoli. call (732) 791-4715 / (212) 616-4800 ext.570 or email email@example.com with the Job Code LI31891 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: CORE JAVA, SPRING, MULTITHREADING,
Optional (not required):SCALA
Detailed Info: This role will manage projects focused on the development of new functionality as well as enhancements. This role requires strong technological and analytical skills. The work provides the opportunity to interact with personnel from multiple areas. In addition to the core development work, they would also interact and monitor the support team to understand if there are steps that the development team can take to improve the application.
Development/Computing Environment: Skills Required:
- 6-9 years
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or related field
- Core Java
- Integration technologies
- Enterprise Architecture Integration (EAI) Patterns
- Frameworks such as Spring, Camel or Mule, JUnit, Mockito- Linux/Unix- Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming, familiarity with Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience with multithreaded systems. - Strong communication and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Highly motivated, willingness to learn new technologies.
- The candidate must also strongly appreciate and understand the impact of code/environmental changes on the business unit.
- Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
- Have good communication skills, and be able to explain complex IT problems in simple business like terminology for ease of user's understanding.
-Strong debugging, trouble shooting and performance tuning skills
- Technical management of a local Java team.
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced global team and deliver to aggressive timescales
Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Scripting languages (shell or Perl, etc.)
- Experience of agile development practices
- Scrum, Kanban. - Familiarity with Autosys, DB2, Spring Integration, experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Stash, Jira)
- Good understanding of derivative products and STP cycle
Job Id: 31891