AML Business Analyst
Market Contract Rate
Midtown NYC on 6th
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732) 791-4723 / (212) 616-4800 ext.580 or email email@example.com with the Job Code KTB32021 or Click the Apply Now button
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: Business Analyst, AML.
Detailed Info: We would like to hire hands on technical business analyst/product owner to work in the Anti Money Laundering IT program which includes multiple applications for transactions monitoring. Candidate should have led the analysis for multiple large/Med scale AML projects with proven track of successful delivery
Responsibilities will include:
Lead requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders
Elicit, analyze and document business and functional requirements
Generate process/data flow diagrams, use cases, user guides, and QRCs
Coordinate closely with data management team and define data and reporting requirements
Partner with stakeholders and be the liaison between business and development team
Manage stakeholder relationships and change management requests
Embrace and adapt to change. Identify potential risks, assess impact, and define mitigation strategies
Be a team player and collaborate with Development and Quality Assurance teams for project deliverables, and negotiate cross-divisional consensus
Development/Computing Environment: Required Skills
- Experience working in AML/transactions monitoring programs on technology department
- SME in Anti Money laundering
- Experience in Financial Crimes tools such as Actimize, Mantas, or Fortent, BAE Systems
- 7+ years in business analysis/product owner experience
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Innovative thinker who can help drive tactical and strategic solutions
- Proficiency in analyzing complex concepts and documenting functional specification, use case, and process flow
- Experienced in defining solutions that meet not only the current ask, but have foresight into future uses. Focus on reusability and risk mitigation and alignment with Firm wide strategy and authoritative sources
- Proficiency in data analysis and profiling. Perform impact analysis for data issues and upstream data changes. Strong SQL skills. Knowledge of Relational DBMS design.
- Experience in designing user Interface mock-ups
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task with good organizational and time management capabilities
- Strong and proven problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent in MS Office ( Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Jira
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related Field, Masters Degree is a plus
- Experience in Business Analytics and Reporting platforms
- Knowledge of test driven use case and development approach
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32021