3rd Party Banking Security Operations
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Maximcall (646)876-9538 or email email@example.com with the Job Code MN32035 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Baltimore 2.
Skills required for the position: SECURITY, WINDOWS, LINUX.
Detailed Info: The role of the 3rd Party banking Operations team member will work as part of the Global Security administration team responsible for managing privileged entitlements and security exceptions. Functions performed by this team include privileged access management, security exceptions management and mainframe / distributed application entitlement administration. Specific responsibilities include:
- Respond to Employee queries for access, bank account setup, security administration service catalog for 3rd Party Banking web sites.
- Provision user requests
- Ensure timely response to client questions on supported services
- Gather service metric data- Manage small-scale projects
- On call escalations may be required.
Development/Computing Environment: - College degree and working experience with a service team, preferably in an IT security or an Information Security field.
- Understanding of administration concepts and technologies, including windows and Linux operating systems basics.
- Entitlement systems and models.- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Fluent English is required.
- Good customer facing skills
- Able to multi task effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for learning..
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32035