Quality Assurance Engineer
A F/T position in NYC
Pay Options: F/T Employee.
Contact Claire Volis. call (732)791-4721 / (212)616-4800 ext.590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code CV32169 or Click the Apply Now button.
Skills required for the position: QA, WEB, Mobile, AGILE, AUTOMATION.
Optional (not required):JAVA, CUCUMBER, SELENIUM, SPLUNK
Detailed Info: Looking for a QA Engineer to create automated functional and performance testing.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and implement in Java an Automation framework based on Cucumber created test case files from QA. Be able to instrument these files into a full automation suite.
2. Ensure that the testing and automation tools are wired into our Continuous Integration process using tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker.
3. Functional and Regression test coverage using tools such as Zephyr, Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Java, JUnit, TestNG, and others.
4. Build out high performance automation frameworks to help integrate tests into the current development process using tools such as JMeter.
5. Drive increasing automation of existing manual test cases.
6. Drive creation of automated regression test suite for future releases.
Development/Computing Environment: Qualifications and Education Requirements
Degree in Computer Science, IS Engineering, or related field.
Minimum 2-3 years' experience in developing test automation for Web and Mobile Applications.
Experience in web, internet or mobile technologies with a thorough knowledge of Agile principles and QA methodologies.
Working proficiency of at least one programming language such as Java.
Experience with Cucumber, Selenium, Appium is a plus.
Experience with Log Analytic tools (Kibana, Logstash, Splunk, DataDog, etc.).
The position offers competitive compensation package.
Location: Downtown NYC .
Job Id: 32169