HTML5, JS Developer
$80 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $70 w2
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Lauren Iandoli. call (732)791-4715 / (212)616-4800 ext.570 or email email@example.com with the Job Code LI32270 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Detailed Info: This position is for a Front-End Developer for Integration Automation Project.
The team charter is to provide Automation capabilities to the Wealth Management development users. The candidate will lead the ongoing development of UI and look to evolve the solution into a full-blown offering. This person will responsible for development effort and will work closely with the backend team.
The Candidate will play a key role in the execution of the Program and will:
- Evaluate the Project's architecture and identify opportunities for broadening the scope of the solution
- Ensure adherence to the standard SDLC processes
- Ensure all Technology and Information Risk guidelines are followed
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the highest level of quality
- Work with application support teams to ensure timely issue resolution and thorough support processes?Be self-motivated, flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player, and be prepared to work in a global virtual team along with NY and offshore team members
Development/Computing Environment: Primary Skills / Must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Design, Information Systems ; Master's degree is a plus
- Strong knowledge of best practices for design and experience with data-driven UX research and clean UI development
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Highcharts / D3 /RappidX) or a willingness to learn
- Experience with both relational database (SQL), non-relational (NoSQL), big data, real-time technologies.
- Experience in web application development and associated skills (REST, HTTP, web services)
- Experience in designing and building the back-end for a Flask-based web app
- Troubleshoot with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32270