User Experience Designer
$95 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $84 w2
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Lauren Iandoli. call (732)791-4715 / (212)616-4800 ext.570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code LI32300 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: UX
The User Experience Designer will research, plan, design and document user interfaces for web-based applications. In addition, the candidate will be tasked with business analyst deliverables, such as process review/documentation, requirements documentation, and functional specification design.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be detail-oriented
- Has excellent communication, presentation, and client management skills
- Is comfortable with the User Centered Design process and looks for ways to improve it
- Understands and has opinions about current industry best practices
- Is experienced with designing transactional user interfaces
- Balances an academic interest in best practices with tactical solutions
- Desires to define innovative solutions and publish in industry forums
- Manages client expectations and own time efficiently
- Enjoys collaborating with product owners and business analysts to design solutions
The Designer will be responsible for:
- Process review/documentation
- Requirements collection/documentation
- Visual Designs
- Functional Specifications
-Experience with Web application design (Angular JS / HTML5)
-Experience with interactive agency
-Good writing skills
-Financial Services industry experience.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32300