IT Risk Managment Analyst/PM
Market Contract Rate
Midtown NYC on 6th
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email email@example.com with the Job Code KTB32303 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Midtown NYC on 6th.
Skills required for the position: Project Management, IT RISK, PMO, SECURITY.
Optional (not required):CISSP, CISA
Detailed Info: * Works with Department Leadership to define and maintain Strategic Plans
* Develops and delivers the TIR Strategic Planning Training, Awareness, and Communication Plan to build Strategic Plan awareness across the stakeholder community and manage expectations about TIR's opportunities, challenges, and current state
* Monitors progress with achieving TIR's strategic goals and objectives and report results regularly to TIR management and other key stakeholders
* Defines and implements a Strategic Planning Process that includes appropriate methodologies, templates, and procedures for executing the Process
* Demonstrates subject matter expertise within technology risk management and strategic planning disciplines.
This position requires regular interaction with TIR senior managers and organizational partners.
* Assist with analytical efforts necessary to support Strategic Plan development and maintenance
* Acquire a complete understanding of TIR services, processes, and systems
* Develop and maintain TIR Strategic Planning Communications Plan
* Partner with the TIR Program Management Office (PMO) to monitor progress with Strategic Plans
* Draft presentation materials for use in senior leadership meetings
* Draft strategic planning communications materials for use across a variety of target audiences and multiple communication channels
* Manage all aspects of meetings including calendar coordination, drafting agendas and minutes, and capturing and tracking.
Development/Computing Environment: Responsibilities
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and across organizational boundaries.
* Ability to draft high quality written products that are comprehensive, accurate, and tailored to the audience
* Proficient in collaboration technologies including Microsoft sharepoint and Jive
* Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple demands and changing priorities.
* Proactive and detail oriented.
* Experience working in a highly complex, global financial institution
* Project management experience
* Industry Certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)..
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32303