IT Risk Managment Analyst
Market Contract Rate
Midtown NYC on 6th
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code KTB32304 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Midtown NYC on 6th.
Skills required for the position: RISK MANAGEMENT, IT RISK, SECURITY, ITIL, ISO, AUDIT.
Detailed Info: Responsibilities:
* Assist with developing and maintaining TIR Strategic Plans that leverage and align to industry frameworks (e.g. NIST's Cybersecurity Framework)
* Maintain strategic assessments supporting TIR Strategic Plans. Regularly analyze various sources including program / project status, monthly risk management reports, and results from risk assessments and tests of controls across the 3 lines of defense (includes independent technology risk management and internal audit)
* Lead current state assessments of technology risk management capabilities requiring an in-depth review in order to develop strategic plans
* Manage changes requested to TIR Strategic Plans (log requests, analyze impact, track request status)
* Design and maintain templates used in Strategic Planning processes
* Acquire a complete understanding of the technology and information systems used by TIR
* Identify and communicate inconsistencies and redundancies across departmental strategies
* Identify process and control design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
Development/Computing Environment: Skills Required:
Sound understanding of:
Strategic planning processes, methodologies, and principles
? Technology risk management processes including technology governance, cyber / information security, business continuity planning, systems development, project management, and supplier management:
? Risk assessment methodologies, internal controls, and continuous monitoring approaches
? Capability maturity models
? Security architectures and architecture management processes
? Industry technology risk management frameworks such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, CobiT, and ISO 27001
? Technology regulatory requirements for the financial services industry
* Experience in developing and implementing strategic goals, objectives, strategies, and plans
* Strong analytical skills required to enable independent research and accurate assessments of process maturity and control strength. Experienced in evaluating control effectiveness and applying the principles outlined in industry frameworks and the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) Technology Handbooks
* Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple demands and changing priorities. Detail oriented.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization. Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
* Ability to draft high quality written products that are comprehensive, accurate.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32304