FINANCIAL COST MODELING
A Contract position at large financial services conglomerate.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Scott Eliot. call (646)876-9552 / (212)616-4800 ext.360 or email email@example.com with the Job Code SE32323 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Irving, TX 3.
Skills required for the position: COST MODELING, SQL.
Detailed Info: Experienced with financial modeling with strong execution skills to help with a cost model expansion project. Experience in analyzing, reconciling, communicating, financial planning and budget processes is preferred. The responsibilities are to expand the existing cost model to include end user products (desktops, phones, etc) for annual budget and price planning processes. Looking for SQL Developers with experience with cost models.
Strong understanding of analysis techniques
Understanding of and experience with financial cost modeling
Understanding of IT economics
Ability to effectively communicate to internal clients through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing, presenting)
Demonstrate success in managing deliverables within aggressive timeframes; ability to cope under strict time restraints.
Demonstrate project management experience and understanding of, or ability to learn about products, risks, processes, and client base
Demonstrate success in accurately documenting requirements and obtaining approval on those requirements
Working knowledge of Citigroup and/or the financial services industry and financial products
Advanced Skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SQL.
Development/Computing Environment: Advanced Excel Skills, Access, and SQL skills are required
- 1 to 3 years of experience with financial cost modeling and models is required
- 1 to 3 years in general accounting or financial planning
- 3+ years of SQL query development experience required - Experience documenting requirements and business logic
- Experience with financial planning in multi-national corporations with greater than $10MM budget annually is a plus
- Understanding of IT economics
- Familiarity with product management methodologies is a plus
- Demonstrates high self-discipline and excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate success in managing deliverables within aggressive timeframes; ability to cope under strict time restraints.
- Working knowledge of financial services industry
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32323