AppDynamics is Engineer (Performance Monitoring and Performance Management)
W2 ONLY--NO 3RD PARTIES
A Contract position at a major U.S. financial institution.
Pay Options: W2 ONLY! NO THIRD PARTIES
Contact Jason Vu. call (646)876-9536 or email email@example.com with the Job Code SG32353 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO IC - Self Incorporated for this position!).
Location: Pennington, NJ Hopewell Campus or Dallas, Texas
Skills required for the position: APPLICATION PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT/MONITORING , LINUX, DOCUMENTATION.
Optional (not required):APPDYNAMICS, INTROSCOPE, BLADELOGIC
Detailed Info: implementation of the Cisco AppDynamics monitoring tool (for Java and .Net).
- Documentation, including but not limited to Technical Recovery Plan, Access request and review processes, Application Inventory, Processes & Policies
- Creation of knowledgebase support documentation of common and identified issues for use by our Operations team
- Assisting with the creation of a template for use by clients that are requesting new monitoring or updates to existing monitoring
- Working with our automation teams to develop process, configuration and deployment mechanisms for AppDynamics agents
- Installation and configuration of AppDynamics controllers
- Testing of all facets of the AppDynamics environment
- Supporting the migration efforts for applications from Introscope to AppDynamics
Development/Computing Environment: Skills Required:
- Familiarity with Java and .Net application development
- Application Performance Management/Monitoring (APM) methodology
- Redhat Linux administration & scripting
- Good writing and oral skills
- Technical writing abilities
- Familiarity with AppDynamics Implementation, Deployment and Configuration
- BladeLogic automation for deployments of application agents or configurations (or similar deployment automation tool experience)
- Knowledge of internal Bank of America standards, processes and policies
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32353