Java Developer (Associate0
$145,000 F/T Employee
West Conshohocken, PA
A F/T position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: F/T Employee.
Contact Lauren Iandoli. call (732)791-4715 / (212)616-4800 ext.570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code LI32367 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: West Conshohocken, PA
Skills required for the position: CORE JAVA, SQL, XML.
Optional (not required):SYBASE
Detailed Info: We are looking for a strong java developer to join the global GSD technology team to assist in building out enhancements as part of the GSD renovation program. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering complex solutions in a timely manner. Prior experience building solutions in the Sec Master space will be a very huge plus.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate innovation, technical excellence, autonomy and leadership skills (technical, people and/or project). The candidate will need to liaise with business users and development teams across the globe and hence excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are critical to succeed in this role.
- At least 5 years of experience in application development.
- Experience in financial sector is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with business users and peer teams
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in a global team environment
- Strong team player with a results-oriented focus and a highly disciplined approach towards meeting objectives
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and requirements
- Ambitious and eager to learn new technologies and spearhead its adoption to take the platform to the next level
- BS Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Strong foundational knowledge of JAVA in Multi-tier service based environment is a must
- Strong development experience in Core Java (1.7 and above) including Spring framework
- Strong knowledge of SQL.(Use of Sybase DB will be a plus.)
- Strong knowledge of XML and SOAP
- Experience in Spring Batch will be a plus
- Working knowledge of UNIX environments
- Working knowledge of Python (Optional)
The position offers competitive compensation package.
Job Id: 32367