Market Contract Rate
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code KTB32370 or Click the Apply Now button
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: PROJECT MANAGER, SECURITY.
Detailed Info: The incumbent will do the following:
* Manage all phases of varied and complex projects including project initiation and planning, requirement gathering, technical design, software development or security engineering, testing, deployment and adoption.
* Produce and maintain project documents including detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports, ensuring PLC (Project Lifecycle) compliance for all project deliverables.
* Ensure communication to all stakeholders across all levels including detailed engineering and operational level communications as well as program and executive management project status, issues, and risk reporting.
* Collaborate with internal clients/colleagues including Security Engineering, Security Operations, Enterprise Infrastructure stakeholders, IT Security stakeholders and application deployment and support teams across Technology.
* Ensure project success and completion.
* Follow-up & Escalate as necessary to remove any roadblocks impeding success
*Includes but not limited to implemented tools and processes to protect the MS environment form malicious content:
- Scanning and protection of email entering the environment for malware
-Implementing separate Mail Plants as needed
-Providing secure mail plant
*Experience in software tools used implementing above, such as Proofpoint is desirable
Development/Computing Environment: Requirements:
*10+ years of managing and delivering complex projects
* Superb written and oral communication skills
* Technical knowledge and experience with Perimeter and Network Security Experience with Email defenses and Proofpoint product highly desirable
* Financial management of projects
* Global, virtual team management
* Proven leadership and ability to drive projects to a successful conclusion..
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32370