Windows, Microsoft Azure Engineer
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Maxim call (646)876-9538 or email email@example.com with the Job Code MN32385 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: WINDOWS, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, AZURE.
Detailed Info: Job Title: Windows Engineering Role (Cross Platform)
This is a Windows engineering role within a highly distributed global enterprise organization. The position is extremely technical and hands-on with a focus on Microsoft Azure cloud and O365 services. The ideal candidate will have a very strong technical foundation that is supported by excellent writing and speaking skills.
Development/Computing Environment: Skills required:
- Solid understanding of Windows Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Prior experience with Azure AD Connect
- Strong knowledge of Federation Services such as PING Federate or ADFS
- Ability to write technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational run books)
- Scripting proficiency in PowerShell
Skills Desired (The following would be pluses):
- Experience with Azure AD monitoring and alerting
- Experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Experience with Quest Active Roles Server (ARS)
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32385