Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Maxim call (646)876-9538 or email email@example.com with the Job Code MN32412 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: MESSAGING, UNIX, Networking, SHELL, SECURITY.
Seeking for individual with engineering skills . Candidate must me technically strong the following areas ( Unix , Networking , Network Protocols , Programing skills with Python , Perl , Shell )
- Analysis and implementation of perimeter email security and email routing solutions.
- Provide architecture assurance on messaging initiatives.
- Implementation of email security standards such as DKIM, SPF and DMARC.
- Maintain email security infrastructure, providing stability by developing tools, policies, processes and procedures for the operations teams.
- Provide a secure environment, by implementing controls to manage and mitigate risks.
- Provide consultancy services to IT Security teams.
- Develop automated metrics reporting capabilities.
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation including Documenting & Publishing fixes in central knowledge base
- Work with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and solutions.
- Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes when escalated from operations.
- Escalate and liaise with additional internal/external groups when required.
- Input into Business Continuity Planning and Practices.
- Excellent understanding and experience architecting and implementing email security solutions.
- Expert knowledge on open source MTA implementations, including Sendmail and Postfix.
- Strong knowledge of integration of messaging platforms with LDAP (OpenLDAP) directory.
- Experience with email encryption implementations with PKI integration.
- Scripting and Development Skills (Perl, Python, Shell).
- Design and implementation experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions.
- Expert knowledge of SMTP (RFC 821/5321), TLS, DNS and related standards.
- Strong Linux Sys admin experience.
- Interpersonal Skills - Communication, flexibility, self-driven, team player
- Project Management Skills with experience on enterprise projects.
- Strong general networking background (Firewalls, Routing, Load Balancing, OSI Model, Packet trace and analysis, etc.)
- Knowledge of Proofpoint Messaging Security Gateways.
- Implementation experience with emerging email controls such as DMARC
- Experience within financial services industry preferred.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32412