Business Analyst/Junior Project Manager Macro PMO
Market Contract Rate
Midtown NYC on 6th
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email email@example.com with the Job Code KTB32469 or Click the Apply Now button
Location: Midtown NYC on 6th.
Skills required for the position: Business Analyst, MS PROJECT, EXCEL.
Detailed Info: The Macro PMO group is a context-driven group of project managers leading budget discussions, work prioritization, and roadmap creation with a holistic technology strategy in mind. This role will support strategic FID projects by being the key overseer of cross-project, cross-component dependencies, while supporting the PMO team's deliverables.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
* Create use cases and draft technical requirements pertaining to strategic projects, particularly where there are cross-product and cross-component considerations i.e. trade flows, reference data, etc.
* Deep-dive into established use cases and technical specs to ensure technical standards are met
* Provide a single point, end-to-end accountability for the project oversight and reporting back to the project management team
* Establish working relationships with our technology partners, business unit, and trading-side strategists
* Where applicable, provide consolidated project reporting for the various trading/business-facing organization
* Ensure project control by managing and reporting on conflicting priorities, issues, risks, dependencies and change management
* Become familiar with the needs of downstream groups like Finance and Operations ensuring successful end to end projects
Development/Computing Environment: Credentials and Experience:
* BS in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, or Industrial Engineering preferred
* MS in Business Administration, Finance or Computer Science/Technology/Information Systems a plus
* 3- 5 years
* Experience in a financial sell-side institution or similar
* Working knowledge of trading technology components (risk management, pricing, etc.), ECNs and broker platforms
* Full knowledge of MS Suite with strong skills in Excel, Powerpoint and Visio
* PMP or Prince 2 certification, a plus
* Ability to build or query databases (SQL, Sybase) and/or knowledge of Python, is a plus
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32469