Java Sever-Side Developer
$72 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $64 w2
Midtown NYC on 6th
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact George Konetsky. call (646)876-9562 / (212)616-4800 ext.180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code GK32549 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Midtown NYC on 6th.
Skills required for the position: JAVA, DATABASE DESIGN, SQL, UNIX.
Optional (not required):AGILE, PYTHON, PERL, ANGULAR
Consultant Java Developer to participate in the full software development lifecycle for a trading system within the firm.
Team members interact with traders to gather requirements for technical changes. Team members then perform software development in Java, SQL, and Angular based off of these gathered requirements.
Testing is the next piece of the software development cycle, developers perform testing of their changes. Finally, members of the team will maintain existing software and be points of escalation for technical support issues related to the system they perform development against.
- 2+ years experience in systems development
- Relational database design and SQL
- Building event-driven, high-performance applications in a multi-tiered architecture
- Multithreaded programming
- Unix (Linux) deployment environment comfort
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience in the finance industry, specifically front office applications
- Perl or Python
- Web technologies including Angular
- Knowledge of Securities Finance (Securities Lending, Secured Funding, Prime Services).
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32549