Senior Full-Stack Developer (associate)
$130,000 F/T Employee
A F/T position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: F/T Employee.
Contact Spencer Sotto. call (646)876-9544 / (212)616-4800 ext.220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code SS32567 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Midtown 5th.
Detailed Info: Investment Management (IMIT) Technology exclusively partners with theInvestment Management (IM) business division to design and develop systems and integrate vendor products to globally support full life cycle business processing. Activities include Portfolio Analysis, Risk, Trading, Operations, and Sales & Marketing. Investment Management (IM) Technology also provides holistic support and quality assurance across the suite of applications used in the IM environment.
Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit is required in addition to proficiency in verbal and written business communications. This job demands strong work ethic and ability to handle multiple priorities. We support what we build - you will be responsible for ensuring quality production deployment as well as support procedures & oversight. It is very important that candidate is self-motivated and can run independently with minimal supervision.
We are looking for a passionate technologist who's ready to learn & experiment with a wide range of technologies. Ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5+ years experience with Core Java
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to analyze and understand data.
- Strong programming fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience with Java or/and .NET. Should be able to demonstrate clear understanding of OOPs in practice.
- Hands-on experience with SQL.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux, shell-scripting.
- Ability to forge strong relationships and coordinate effectively with multiple parties.
- Experience coordinating initiatives across groups is plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work in a virtual or global team.
- Self-starter and ability to multi task with a -can do- attitude.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python is plus.
- Experience with creating add-ins for Office tools and in general manipulating programmatically office documents is a plus..
The position offers competitive compensation package.
Job Id: 32567