Business Analyst Analyst
Market Contract Rate
Midtown NYC on 7th
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code KTB32591 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Midtown NYC on 7th.
Skills required for the position: Business Analyst, Project Management, SQL.
Optional (not required):BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, BOXI, QLIKVIEW, TABLEAU
Detailed Info: We are seeking a Business Analyst to be responsible for full life cycle management within the Advisory & Sales Distribution Technology (ASD) department of IST. The candidate will be part of the Client Revenue Renovation (CRR) program which is a multi-year, global initiative to align client revenue across all equity asset classes with the books & records of the firm and to facilitate revenue analytics for client profitability analysis. Additionally, the program includes front to back equity trade processing related projects related to new business, process efficiency, streamlining workflow and global regulatory changes.
Development/Computing Environment: Responsibilities:
- Working as a liaison between Business and Technology team to understand business objectives, translate them to meaningful requirements and work as a point of contact for technology teams.
- Responsible for building and managing strong partnership with business sponsors
- Managing relationship across various technology departments to co-ordinate and communicate tasks, milestones and change requests
- Developing detailed functional specifications, use case documents and data/process flow diagrams to perform in-depth business analysis
- Preparing project plan and owning the tracking of milestones against the planned roadmap
- Providing oversight to QA team and collaborating on test strategy, test case execution & validation - Supporting full life-cycle for new projects (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation), as well as providing assistance in resolution of production problems
- 0-3 years of Business Analysis experience
- 0-3 years Project/ Program Mgmt experience
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills with ability to grasp complexities and relationship between issues
- Strong project management background to manage schedule, dependencies, risk, change management and release process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in preparing executive summary, creating detailed project and program level updates, writing functional requirements and other user documentati.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32591