HOURLY rate IC OR W2 -NO 3RD PARTIES
Midtown NYC on 6th
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2 NO 3RD PARTIES
Contact Suzana Gjinovic. call (646)876-9560 / (212)616-4800 ext.200 or email email@example.com with the Job Code SG32603 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Midtown NYC on 6th.
Skills required for the position: C++, FINANCIAL INDUSTRY.
Detailed Info: The candidate will be expected to take an active role in the design, development, testing and delivery of processes to accommodate the business needs for a trading desk. The role also involves extensive interaction with Agency traders: an ability to communicate clearly and concisely is essential. This is a developer position and not a management position; the candidate will be expected to code and deliver software daily. The role involves working with C++, Q/KDB, as well as shell and Perl scripting and relational database interaction.
Development/Computing Environment: Skills Required
- 9+ years of relevant experience
- Strong C++ skills. Object-Oriented Patterns / techniques
- Experience in Financial Industry (Trading, Position, Pricing, real-time Risk, EOD, CCAR)
- Fixed Income (Agencies: CMO/CMBS/MBS) knowledge and interaction with Intex/Bloomberg data
- The ability to pick it up Q/KDB/Perl new programming skills/ business fundamentals quickly is necessary.- Knowledge of Unix/Linux from developer's perspective.
- Exposure to multithreaded/concurrent programming.
- Good communication skills.
- Being able to work independently with the users/other teams.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32603