Market Contract Rate
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email email@example.com with the Job Code KTB32622 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: BUSINESS ANALYST, DATA ANALYSIS, EXCEL, ACCESS, REENGINEERING, SQL, SQL.
Detailed Info: This role provides an opportunity for a Business/Data Analyst to identify process reengineering opportunities from tactical solutions and facility migration to strategic. Candidate will interact directly with line Finance professionals, understand their business problems, and recommend appropriate solutions.
This is a dynamic role for an enthusiastic individual who actively seeks to learn more about the Finance business process, and can deliver fast, iterative business value. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of Business Analysis and/or Business process reengineering with 3+ years of desktop solution design and project management experience with good analytical and communication skills. Familiarity with subledger accounting, general ledger, balance sheet, financial reporting, and/or regulatory reporting is desired.
Development/Computing Environment: Required Skills:
* Expert understanding of financial markets with emphasis on accounting and regulations (CFA, CPA or equivalent preferred)
* Expert Process Reengineering (5+ years)
* Strong Business Analysis (5+ years+)
* Ability to reverse engineer complex MS Office solutions (VBA, Excel, Access)
* Database skills with understanding of SQL and relational databases
* Strong analytical & problem solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand data
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Excellent client facing skills
* Ability to multi task
* Self-motivated and able to work independently
* Ability to learn quickly and collaborate with others
* A good team player, able to demonstrate integrity and ownership
* Able to maintain composure and professionalism in a fast-paced, busy environment
* Experience with Powerpoint
* Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau
* Experience with BI tools such as BOXI or ESSBASE.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32622