Developer - Perl / Sybase / Autosys
Market Contract Rate
Midtown NYC on 6th
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code KTB32627 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Midtown NYC on 6th.
Skills required for the position: PERL, SYBASE, SQL.
Optional (not required):FIXED INCOME, MARKET RISK
Detailed Info: Securitized Products Risk Technology Developer - Perl / Sybase / Autosys
( New York) The Securitized Products Group (SPG) Risk Technology and Core Library Group develop and support fixed income analytics applications for the various Securitized Products trading desks across the firm. The applications we develop involve building and maintaining a high-performance platform integrating proprietary models and industry-standard tools for computing marks, risk and other valuation metrics, as well as valuation-oriented tools for traders, sales, and quantitative desk strategists, traders, controllers, market risk managers, credit managements, auditors, and regulatory mandates.
Prior exposure to fixed-income financial products and markets is desired but not required
Development/Computing Environment: 1) Provide maintenance and active support of existing risk calculation and data feed systems
2) Implement, test, and deploy software built for trading, risk management, and regulatory control
3) Provide Level-2 escalation point and Level-3 support of SPG Risk production systems
4) Create robust technology infrastructure allowing continued growth in volume and complexity for SPG trading and risk management needs
5) Work closely with other technology teams to evaluate and adopt emerging technologies for better performance and reliability
6) Integrate new models, new risk measures, and new scenarios developed by strategists or other teams into risk systems.
7) Design efficient data flows and systems to satisfy the requirements of trading, risk management, stress valuation, regulatory and control requirements
8) Support SPG risk management needs from Market Risk group, Credit Risk group, Financial Control group, Internal Audits , Compliance and Regulators,
9) Work with firm risk management and control to satisfy regulatory mandates, including BASEL, US CCAR and European mandates
10) Follows SDLC methodologies and best practices
1) Bachelor degree from a 4-year college
2) Minimum 3 years working experience with Perl programming language
3) Minimum 3 years working experience with Sybase and SQL
4) Working knowledge of Unix system
5) Working knowledge of Autosys
6) Problem solving and issue resolution in a high-pressured environment
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32627