Market Contract Rate
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code KTB32662 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: Project Management, PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT, PMO, SDLC, MS OFFICE, EXCEL, MACROS, POWERPOINT.
Detailed Info: This role will be responsible for supporting activities including strategic planning, budgeting, resource management, time management, and reporting. The position supports the Data Warehouse and Reporting Team within Global Banking Technology.
* Collaborate with IT Project Managers to ensure that the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and all project management governance processes are followed for all projects. This includes:
* Very strong analytical skills with ability to gather/synthesize information and summarize issues.
* Ability to independently identify issues and anomalies, analyze possible resolutions, and recommend corrective course of action.
* Interface with Project Managers on project costing, budgeting, resource management, and work effort tracking.
* Assist in weekly and monthly portfolio reporting to generate Bank and Business unit reports.
* Review project status content and RAG statuses.
* Create suggestions for improvements to processes.
Development/Computing Environment: Financial Management:
* Execute frequent reports to ensure departments (internal and external) are forecasted appropriately to work efforts and within budget to projects; partner with departments to resolve deviations from allocations.
* Coordinate Procurement and Legal reviews of vendor engagement SOWs.
* Perform annual planning and periodic forecasting of IT resources, projects and services; including hardware and software.
* Produce quantitative monthly financial review/analysis reports for programs with supporting qualitative commentary on financial variance to targets.
* Administer project related IT financial management across the project portfolio including monitoring actuals vs budget and determining project related corrective action where necessary.
* Support hiring managers in the creation/review of critical hire justifications, job descriptions, forecasting to facilitate recruitment, on boarding of employee and consultant positions, manager changes, and resource off boarding.
* Compilation, administration, and delivery of team based and organization based rosters, trends, and resource ratios.
* Liaise with staffing vendors and Human Resources through the on-boarding process.
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel (including database queries and macros) and strong PowerPoint skills are essential.
* Minimum of 5+ years of Business Management and PMO experience.
* Work effectively in a dynamic environm.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32662