$165,000 F/T Employee
Midtown NYC on 6th
A F/T position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: F/T Employee.
Contact Jason Vu. call (646)876-9536 / (212)616-4800 ext.290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code JV32667 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Midtown NYC on 6th.
Skills required for the position: C++, KDB, MULTITHREADING.
Optional (not required):ELECTRONIC TRADING
The candidate will be expected to take an active role in the design, development, testing and delivery of processes to accommodate the business needs for Agency MBS trading desk. The role also involves extensive interaction with the Agency traders: an ability to communicate clearly and concisely is essential. This is a developer position and not a management position; the candidate will be expected to code and deliver software daily. The role involves working with C++, Q/KDB, as well as shell and Perl scripting and relational database interaction
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong Q/KDB and C++ skills. Object-Oriented Patterns / techniques
- Experience in Financial Industry (Trading, Position, Pricing, real-time Risk, EOD, CCAR)
- Fixed Income (Agencies: CMO/CMBS/MBS) knowledge and interaction with Intex/Bloomberg data
- The ability to pick it up Perl/new programming skills/ business fundamentals quickly is necessary.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux from developer's perspective.
- Exposure to multithreaded/concurrent programming.
- Good communication skills.- Being able to work independently with the users/other teams.
The position offers competitive compensation package.
Job Id: 32667