Payments & Cash Management Project Manager
Market Contract Rate
Midtown NYC, Broadway
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code KTB32714 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Midtown 5th.
Skills required for the position: PROJECT MANAGEMENT, PMO, SDLC, AGILE, WATERFALL.
Optional (not required):PAYMENT AND CASH MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Detailed Info: As part of our overall Private Banking Strategy growth strategy and Wealth Management Digital Strategy, Banking & Payment Services projects span across Wealth Management technology, business and Operations teams and platforms. Cash management and payments experience is a plus. The Banking & Payment Services is a dynamic and fast-paced department in Global Banking Tech with products and services including ACHs, online BillPay, internal transfers, checks, check deposit processing, wires, Real Time Available Balance calculator, digital cash management, cash management alerts and person-to-person payments. The successful candidate will be project manager for multiple initiatives including payments and cash management services for digital initiatives such as Morgan Stanleys robo advisor and self-directed offerings, renovation projects and new product offerings Projects will include both Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodology depending on workstream and initiative Independent worker, ability to take initiative, without requiring direct guidance Must be able to quickly learn and be hands-on, understanding complexity and ins-and-outs of systems the candidate is aligned to, as well as size/scope and impact of projects to these systems. Ensuring that the team(s) deliver high-quality solutions for our clients Review issues and program defects Recognize system deficiencies and implementing effective solutions
Development/Computing Environment: Skills Needed:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills across business, IT and other PMO teams
- Analytical ability needed to challenge the status quo by providing fact-based insights and arguments for the development of the optimal architecture and component selection criteria
- Self- motivated individual that will dig deep to uncover facts and not rely on assumptions or hearsay
- Ability to create and maintain project level documentation for both project tracking as well as simplifying complex roadmaps
- Payments experience or exposure is a plus.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32714