BA /UX SPECIALIST
$55 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $50 w2
A Contract position at large financial services conglomerate.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Scott Eliot. call (646)876-9552 / (212)616-4800 ext.360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code SE32749 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Tampa, FL .
Skills required for the position: Business Analyst, UX, UI PROTOTYPE .
Optional (not required):AXURE
Detailed Info: Own the overall user experience design of key areas of the product experience, including usability, accessibility, interaction design, information architecture, user interface design, etc.
* Strong proficiency with interaction design/UX principles and skills creating design deliverables including IA documentation, journey maps, rapid prototyping, site maps, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, and annotated comps
* Create task, process and page flows
* Deliver and document wireframes + user flow
* Plan general information architecture for navigation
* Bring forward-thinking ideas to brainstorming sessions and workshops
* Facilitate product team meetings to collect requirements, review wireframes and incorporate, feedback and questions
* Define User Stories in the JIRA tool and provide UX mock-ups
* Serve as an expert and advise other teams from the visual design point of view
* Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines under pressure, and defend your design choices to stakeholders, including those at the executive level, but be open and respectful regarding their decisions and recommendations
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Work effectively in a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing.
* Willingness to work in an environment with high ambiguity - must be a motivated and confident self-starter that is willing to creatively solve problems and remove roadblocks.
Development/Computing Environment: At least 3-5 years contemporary website or UX related experience
* Prior experience and working knowledge of UI prototyping tools = , Axure, etc.
* Proficient in Axure RP
* Passionate about user-centered design
* Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
* Sharp eye for detail and strong understanding of user-centered design principles
* Have a portfolio with work that demonstrates a deep understanding of digital design or interactive experiences
* Proven ability to articulate your creative thinking
* Interpersonal skills and boundless optimism
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32749