Market Contract Per Hour Rate
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code KTB32760 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Skills required for the position: PROJECT MANAGER, INFRASTRUCTURE, DATA CENTER, MS OFFICE, EXCEL, VISIO, POWERPOINT, MS PROJECT.
Detailed Info: This position will be part of the Data Center team for a respectable financial institution The position will report to the VP of the Data Center Project Management team and will have responsibility for managing one or more data center related projects. The majority of any project work will involve internal MS coordination between Network; Enterprise Computing, and I.T. on the build-out; plus managing white-space, build-out activities such as the rack /stack of equipment; network patching; equipment delivery/deployment.
* Responsible for developing high level and low level project plans and budgets for data center projects and/or data center components
* Responsible for the management, coordination, and execution of all assigned tasks and resources.
* Responsible for tailoring existing best practices for project and operational management to suit the needs of this project.
* Responsible for all communication on the status of the project to the rest of the IT project team, IT departments.
* Responsible for all coordinating all activities of the projects between these same parties as well as external resources such as the Engineering Design Team, the General Contractor, etc.
* Responsible for development and timely delivery of all IT related deliverables.
* Responsible for maintaining the project share point site for the project documentation and information - modifying the design and function of the site as required.
Development/Computing Environment: Skills Required:
* Solid experience (7+ yrs) & expertise in Data Center project management.
* Capable of simultaneously managing activities at multiple sites under multiple projects.
* Good leadership and organizational skills
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Experienced in the development of specifications and other technical documentation.
* Bachelor's Degree, preferably in an engineering discipline.
* Competent in the use of all basic MS Office Automation products
* Word, Excel, Visio, Power point, and Project.
* Basic knowledge of Data Center Technology and Service Management.
* Working background in Structured Cabling Systems
* Understanding of Data Center best practices.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32760