C#/.Net Developer (VP)
$165,000 F/T Employee
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A F/T position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: F/T Employee.
Contact Spencer Sotto. call (646)876-9544 / (212)616-4800 ext.220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code SS32772 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: C#, .NET Development, UNIX.
- Design and develop automation solutions using Pega RPA / OpenSpan Studio and C# / .Net.
- Develop C# reusable core components for use across the platform
- Ensure quality and maintainability of automations and core components
- Implement creative RPA solutions and resolve technical problems based on business requirements and firm standards
- Follow development policies for adherence to standards and best practices
- Conduct structured peer reviews and walkthroughs, and make recommendations for maturity and capability improvements based on lessons learned
- Anticipate and resolve technical issues and risks affecting implementation
- Partner with Technology Information Security and Risk teams to implement solutions that adhere to security policies for Automation use cases
- Be actively involved in day-to-day system development for RPA deployment in global regions
- Ensure automation solutions are built for quality and reusability. Adhere to controls on non-functional / regression testing methodologies
- Drive required KPI/KRI controls and service metrics on automated processes
- Hands-on experience with relational databases.
- Working knowledge of UNIX and familiarity with mainframe terminal emulators
- ExtJS / AngularJS
- Experience in building SOAP-based and RESTful web services
- Experience in ASP.net and WCF services development
- Experience in Visual Studio, Web Technologies, Microsoft Technologies, Windows internals
The position offers competitive compensation package.
Job Id: 32772