Remote Access Engineer
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: w2 or IC - Self Incorporated.
Contact Scott Eliot. call (646)876-9552 / (212)616-4800 ext.360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code SE32790 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: Networking, SCRIPTING, TCP/IP, REST, NETSCALER.
Detailed Info: Become a NetScaler ADC subject matter expert focused on VPN vServers, advanced policy expressions, load balancing, and other gateway components
Participate in a global engineering team to design enterprise solutions
Work with global operations team to ensure timely delivery of solutions.
Create easy to understand and comprehensive documentation for complex technical solutions - Assist with escalations and outages as needed to maintain a stable environment
Engage with product vendors to fix bugs, and enhance or add product features
Development/Computing Environment: Required Skills:
Expert level scripting abilities: able to interact with REST APIs, PowerShell Modules, etc. Working knowledge of layers 3-7 of the OSI model and understanding of networking technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, SSL, Global Traffic Management, routing, firewalls, etc.
Two-three years of design/support of NetScaler solutions in a high-availability enterprise setting Strong understanding of ADC technologies, including AAA, Encryption, Federated and Multi-factor Auth.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work efficiently as part of a global team
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Citrix technologies including XenApp/XenDesktop, StoreFront, Receiver Understanding of standard change management and release methodologies (ITIL, Agile DevOps, etc)
- Advanced debugging and log analysis skills (e.g. Packet Captures, SysInternals, CDF, dump & log analysis)
- Citrix, Microsoft, and any other relevant certifications.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32790