$91 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $80 w2
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Jessica Ohmer. call (732)791-4715 / (212)616-4800 ext.570 or email email@example.com with the Job Code JO32797 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: BUSINESS MANAGER, HEADCOUNT MANAGEMENT, BUDGET, ACCOUNTING, MS OFFICE, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, EXCEL, PIVOT TABLE.
Detailed Info: This position is for a Business Manager to support the individual Practice Area Groups (PAG) in Wealth Management Technology. The candidate will be supporting the business management functions of the PAG teams, including resource management, financial oversight, and external vendor procurement. The candidate will interact with the COO team and senior leadership throughout the organization and is expected to demonstrate poise and confidence while acting as a trusted business partner.
- Provide strategic support to Senior Business Management and PAG head(s) providing excellent customer service by delivering actionable solutions related to financial, resource and core business management that enables stakeholders in the WMT organization to evaluate and drive strategic, commercial decision making
- Determine proper tools / reports required for PAGs, serve as PAG representative in communicating requirements to core COO teams- Management of day to day request for Resource / Contract Management including, but not limited to,
- Governance on labor / software request management / ensure funding is in place for resource / contract requests, understand hiring requests in context of budget, ensure day to day processes are operating correctly
- Oversee / govern forecasting of PAG spend (staffing planner, capital budgeting), understanding variances to actuals (time entry, variances to cash plans, impact to projects)
Development/Computing Environment: Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible with ever-changing prioritization
- Experience with resource level headcount and financial budgeting
- Must have a thorough understanding of financial principles such as Software Capitalization and accrual basis accounting
- Demonstrated ability to create concise and cogent management reporting
- Ability to drive change throughout the organization across multiple departments and levels.
- Expertise in Excel and Powerpoint including Pivot Tables, formulas, and data manipulation
- Thorough attention to detail and precision
- Dealing with ambiguity and implementing structure where needed
- Creative thinker who will take complete ownership and accountability.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32797