$37 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $35 w2
A Contract position at large financial services conglomerate.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Scott Eliot. call (646)876-9552 / (212)616-4800 ext.360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code SE32839 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Irving, TX 3.
Skills required for the position: Application Support, EGRC, CONFIGURATION.
Optional (not required):ARCHER
Detailed Info: The candidate should have an understanding of Archer eGRC platform or other eGRC systems. The candidate should have basic to mid-level understanding of graphic interface based development, preferably entry to mid-level development experience in Archer. Ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal and analytical skills. He or She should be able to think critically, solve problems and produce solutions. The candidate should be a quick learner, a great team player, and someone who is able grasp new concepts and learn new processes in a fast paced environment.
Gather requirements for each project or enhancement, perform feasibility analysis, and provide accurate time estimations for project delivery.
2. Strong emphasis on documentation, must have a strong skillset in creating both high level and detailed documentation pertaining to project, requirements or system design.
3. Must be able to work independently and stay organized. Must be able to manage his / her time efficiently.
4. Perform scheduled quality control checks for data integrity on a weekly basis.
5. Must able to create metrics and reports on a scheduled basis as well as ad-hoc basis.
6. Must be able to understand the organizational structure quickly as well as learn who the key stakeholders are in order to support and document operational processes.
7. Complete Archer work orders / tickets on a daily basis based on the number of outstanding items in the queue.
8. Perform the on-going Development, Maintenance and Support for the Archer eGRC-Security platform development & administration.
Development/Computing Environment: Preferred experience in Creating Fields, Reports, iView's and Dashboards in Archer Tool
11.Preferred experience in configuring Access Controls, Record Permission, Events & Notifications in Archer
12.Resolve Platform & end user related issues (troubleshooting etc.)
13.Debug Performance issues
14.Perform Testing & Code Migration into different environments
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32839