APPLICATION SECURITY-LEVEL II
$63 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $58 w2
A Contract position at large financial services conglomerate.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Scott Eliot. call (646)876-9552 / (212)616-4800 ext.360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code SE32902 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Irving, TX 3.
Skills required for the position: APPLICATION SECURITY.
Detailed Info: The Security Level 2 Central Operations team is part of the Cyber Security Operations department, which consolidates standard structured and repeatable tasks for all managed security infrastructure and applications, improving incidents and request turnaround, with a 24x7 coverage. The Level 2 Team Lead tasks focus on Authentication Services, Identity and Access Management (IdAM), and host and application security operations and support. Description: Lead a team of Level 2 operations management and processes supporting various security applications and platforms. Responsibilities include shift scheduling, balancing team work load, Incident and Change Management, and training, coaching, and Operational duties include providing support to authentication, host and application security services; day to day alerts, incidents and requests handling and response in the production environment based on customer requirements; issues analysis and resolution from non-hardware routine issues to high priority failures within established service level targets.
Development/Computing Environment: - Security operation, system support, conversions, and implementation of an enterprise level security application system(s). Enterprise security applications performing administration, implementation, configuration, upgrading and policy creation
- Knowledge of security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
- CiscoSecure, Entrust, Token Technologies, Tectia, Powerbroker, Unix Security tools, Kerberos, Directory Server, HSM, Venafi / MS PKI Infrastructure
- CA Siteminder, Sun Directory Server, LDAP/KDC, Ping Identity, Nuance FreeSpeech
- One time password technology (OTP) using Voice, SMS, Biometrics
- Linux, Red Hat, Solaris, AIX, Windows Server and other Unix based operating systems
- Web Servers (Apache, IIS, Sun One Web servers)
- Application Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Databases (Oracle, SQL server, Sybase)
- Understanding of Programming languages (Java, Perl, C/C++,)
- Thorough understanding of PGP Encryption
- Thorough understanding of security, network architectures and protocols.
- Hands on experience with Unix scripting, PERL, SQL and ability to write complex queries
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Change, Incident and Problem Management is required.
- Experience utilizing ServiceNow is a plus.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32902