Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Claire Volis. call (732)791-4721 / (212)616-4800 ext.590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code CV32910 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: Project Management.
Detailed Info: Job Description
Seeking an exceptional Project Management professional with 10+ years of experience of project management in a technology environment to join the Innovation team in providing facilitation, documentation, planning and reporting expertise for solutions spanning across finance. This role will involve coordinating with technology managers, business analysts, developers and end users. The main responsibilities are ensuring Innovation solution delivery, project plans are regularly updated and ongoing engagements/pipeline of future work is closely tracked. The ideal candidate is proactive, diligent, and thrives in an environment of change. This role also includes responsibilities producing reporting on the program's progress.
Development/Computing Environment: Qualifications/Required Skills:
* Ability to manage multiple activities to aggressive deadlines
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge and experience of Project Management techniques / methodologies
* Ability to interact and empathize with development teams, demonstrating the ability to act as a value add partner for those teams
* Must be comfortable working with senior level managers across a global organization
* Strong Microsoft Project skills
* Microsoft Office proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups), Powerpoint
* Strong commitment to high quality standards
* Experience of working in fast moving and demanding environment
* Excellent time management skills, ability to efficiently prioritize and multitask, and work under pressure to meet deadlines and team objectives
* Experience with investment banking, and application development projects
* PMP Certification is a nice to have
* Experience with managing Agile projects would be an advantage.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32910