Business Analyst - 3D Program Team
Market Contract Rate
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email email@example.com with the Job Code KTB32911 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: Business Analyst, UAT, DATA ANALYSIS, SDLC, Project Management.
Detailed Info: Job Title: Business Analyst - 3D Program Team
This position is for a Business Analysis for the 3D Program team within Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Field and Client Technology (FACT) at Morgan Stanley's New York offices. The charter of this team is to provide business analysis support for the 3D Platform to help drive the execution of the technical redesign and strategy of the existing 3D Advisor Desktop and meet the goals of the business.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Self- motivated individual that will dig deep to uncover facts and not rely on assumptions or hearsay
* Ability to manage requirements and definition of the overall platform, keeping focus on technical requirements for users to be able to successfully use and navigate through the platform on their day to day activities.
* Liaison between Business Users and Technical team in analysis & design
Development/Computing Environment: * Well defined and structured individual who can document, track and work on Functional, Data requirements seamlessly with minimum supervision
* Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems
* Plans, organizes and conduct walk through with Business Units and Technical team for common understanding across teams of requirements and sign off
* Provides technical assistance to peers, mentoring where ever applicable
* Participates in User Acceptance Testing and Deployment
Furthermore, this position will work with the PMs and business/data analysts in the team and work with other platform teams, driving issue analysis & resolution, educating peers, and drive the project throughout the SDLC process until execution. This job can also call for the position to be able to lead the team (as PM) on situations where project management is required and heeds the flexibility of the person to operate on dual role capacity.The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and excellent team player. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team along with NY and India team members, sometimes across multiple time zones. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time and should be able to work under minimal supervision..
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32911