Digital Marketing Infrastructure Specialist
$82 - Per Hour IC - Self Incorporated or $73 w2
Downtown, NYC - Financial District
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Suzana Gjinovic. call (646)876-9560 / (212)616-4800 ext.200 or email email@example.com with the Job Code SG32957 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Downtown, NYC - Financial District.
Skills required for the position: ADOBE, WEB TECHNOLOGIES, MARKETING.
Detailed Info: The Digital Marketing Infrastructure Engineering team is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated engineer for the delivery, administration and tooling of next-generation digital marketing solutions for the firm. We currently support the Adobe Experience Manager as well as tools from the Adobe Experience Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud but we are continuously looking for the leading solutions in the space.
The tools span:
- Web content management tools used for content authoring and delivery of content and experience to clients
- Analytics tools used for collection, analysis and detailed segmentation of the data from the clients
- Targeting tools used for the personalization of the experience
The main focus of the engineer will be to become the product expert for Adobe and Salesforce marketing suite within the firm and will develop tools/standards and best practices around them.
The engineer will be involved in the complete lifecycle of the projects and will therefore be involved in the engineering, installation, integration, administration and support of the infrastructure required for the underlying projects. Exposure to Marketing solutions in the cloud is an asset, but, we recognize talent from all backgrounds. Our team delivers using an agile process and is continuously looking to improve the process with fresh ideas.
Development/Computing Environment: Skills Required:
- Experience with Marketing solutions such as those from Adobe (Analytics, Target, Campaign, Audience Manager, Experience Manager) or Salesforce (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Good knowledge of Web technologies
- Team player with strong communication skills, strong sense of commitment, troubleshooting skills and ability to deliver in a fast-paced global environment
- Good working experience of Linux/Unix
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Bash, Java
- Experience with enterprise web application infrastructure spanning global regions
- Proven track record of building product expertise.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32957