Senior Strategic Enhanced Due Diligence / Global KYC PM
Market Contract Rate
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email email@example.com with the Job Code KTB32960 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Wall St..
Skills required for the position: PROJECT MANAGER, KYC, PMO.
Detailed Info: Senior Strategic Enhanced Due Diligence / Global KYC PM
This is for a senior manager to mange the Strategic Enhanced Due Diligence/ Global KYC projects and support One Client initiatives.This requires a strong PM who has KYC background and can analyze current state processes and work with business users to define future state; while partnering with multiple dev teams and defining necessary implementation plan steps to get there.
Development/Computing Environment: Skills needed:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills across business, IT and other PMO teams
- Analytical ability needed to challenge the status quo by providing fact-based insights and arguments for the development of the optimal architecture and component selection criteria
- Self- motivated individual that will dig deep to uncover facts and not rely on assumptions or hearsay.
- Ability to create and maintain project level documentation for both project tracking as well as simplifying complex roadmaps
- Wealth Management and Know Your Client experience is plus..
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 32960