Financial Crimes Data Analyst
Market Contract Rate
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email email@example.com with the Job Code KTB33004 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Wall St..
Skills required for the position: BUSINESS ANALYSIS, DATA ANALYSIS, DATA QUALITY, SQL, DB2.
Optional (not required):ETL, DATA MODELING
Detailed Info: Financial Crimes Data Analyst
* Responsible for data analysis, data profiling and data sourcing
* Creating Data Quality (DQ) rules and review any DQ exceptions
* Maintain Global Financial Crime (GFC) Critical Data Element list in Enterprise Data Governance repository
* Support business analysts and developers with data subject expertise, query building and optimization
* Develop a thorough understanding of the data definitions, domain values, data relationships, business rules, sources and data integration for GFC subject area
* Translate business requirements into data models and ETL design specifications
* Assist in ETL testing and troubleshooting ETL issues
* Troubleshoot data issues and work with data providers for resolution
Development/Computing Environment: Skills required:
* Strong knowledge of relational databases (preferably DB2) and data modeling
* Strong SQL query-writing skills
* Strong analytical, profiling and troubleshooting skills
* Experience with Big Data platform
* Strong knowledge Unix shell and experience with Python
* Experience in data integration and data conversions
* At least 5 years financial industry experience
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with ETL tools (preferably Informatica)
* Experience with data visualization software (preferably Tableau )
* Experience with Data Modeling tools (preferably Power Designer)
* Knowledge of financial services data
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33004