Market Per Hour Contract Rate
Lower Manhatten (NOHO)
A Contract position at Premier New York Institution.
Pay Options: w2 or IC - Self Incorporated.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732)791-4723 / (212)616-4800 ext.580 or email email@example.com with the Job Code KTB33158 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Lower Manhatten (NOHO).
Skills required for the position: Business Analyst, ITIL, VISUALIZATION, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, ETL, EXCEL.
Optional (not required):TABLEAU
Detailed Info: Description:
Review, analyze and evaluate systems, their requirements, and user needs. Helps lead the implementation of data capturing and reporting systems. These activities will include conducting interviews, identifying data requirements, managing the data gathering and transformation process, analyzing and identifying trends in complex data sets, and assisting with data extraction, developing graphs, designing reports, dashboards, and other decision support tools.
Development/Computing Environment: Must have:
1. Good awareness of ITIL components and IT performance management subject areas
2. Ability to collect business requirement and translate the business goals into information requirements
3. Awareness of data visualization and actionable BI solution best practices
4. Ability to profile and explore data sets from various systems to identify relevant data points to be used for performance monitoring purpose
5. Experience working with ETL developers, software developers, and business units a must.
6. Basic familiarity with statistics concepts (standard deviation, regression, etc)
7. Proficiency in basic charts and pivot tables in Microsoft Excel
Preferred, but not required proficiencies:
Tableau, ServiceNow, Dashboard creation
Critical Skills / Characteristics Required
- self-starter, given direction and feedback, should be able to go independently produce
- excellent documentation and communication skills
- ability to learn new technologies and processes in weeks, not months
- agility and adaptability: the ability to develop, share, and iterate on a weekly basis over multiple drafts
- open to feedback
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33158