Java Authentication / IAM Development
250k Total Comp +
A F/T position at a leading global investment banking and securities firm.
$200,00 - 300,000 - Per Year F/T Employee Pay Options: F/T Employee.
Contact Spencer Sotto. call (646)876-9544 / (212)616-4800 ext.220 or email email@example.com with the Job Code SS33261 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Jersey City.
Skills required for the position: IAM(IDENTITY ACCESS MANAGEMENT), JAVA, SDLC.
Optional (not required):KERBEROS, Information Security
Detailed Info: Validation Engineering team is responsible for designing, developing and implementing critical authentication platforms. Authentication Engineering also provides consulting services to other application engineering teams within the firm to ensure consistently secure and reliable authentication implementations. Our authentication platforms are built on a diverse set of foundational vendor, open source and in-house developed products.
Development/Computing Environment: RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Partner with engineering teams to understand technology offerings and how they can be applied to solve business problems Partner with colleagues from across technology and risk to ensure an outstanding, useable and unobtrusive experience for authentication
* Build critical authentication solutions to integrate with existing and new systems
* Help to provide frictionless integration with the firm's runtime, deployment and SDLC technologies
* Manage the full lifecycle of software components, from requirements through design, testing, development, release and demise
* Engage in production troubleshooting and engineer product improvements to eliminate manual investigation were possible
The position offers competitive compensation package.
Job Id: 33261