IT Delivery Manager
$75 IC - Self Incorporated or $65 w2
A Contract position at Major player in retirement finance - one person, one family, one institution at a time.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Matthew Senna. call (646)876-9554 / (212)616-4800 ext.240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code MFS33311 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Windsor, CT.
Skills required for the position: IT DELIVERY MANAGER, BUSINESS ANALYSIS, PROJECT MANAGMENT, VENDOR MANAGEMENT, TEAM LEAD, SOW, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT.
Detailed Info: The IT Delivery Manager to oversee program, delivery and execution of business prioritized key IT projects. Guide and structure teams, coordinating group works, communications to business and IT stakeholders.
Manage multi-million dollar programs and projects being delivered by a collection of teams firm-wide
- Manage SOWs; holding partners and internal company resources accountable for milestones incl. tech delivery.
- Manage projects, programs and processes adapting effectively to change consistent with internal methods and standards.
- Drive analysis, design, technical, testing and operational specs developed by project team.
- Ensures final product meets quality standards, aligning with company goals.
- Coordinate with various teams; develop, update, and implement contingencies as required.
- Partner with IT Manager for resource performance assessments.
- Oversees budget.
- Vendor and Partner relationship management.
Development/Computing Environment: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a directly related field and/or equivalent work experience.
Five years of progressively responsible experience in IT.
Demonstrated success in project execution with involvement in multiple major projects or a sustained record of success as an IT services provider.
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33311