Full Stack Web Developer
Houston, TX 77024 (Memorial Management District)
A Contract position at Supply Chain Management in the global energy sector.
Pay Options: F/T Employee or IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Maxim call (646)876-9538 or email email@example.com with the Job Code MN33406 or Click the Apply Now button ().
Location: Houston, TX 77024 (Memorial Management District).
Detailed Info: This company provides customized Supply Chain Management (SCM) process optimization, total cost solutions, and integrated digital infrastructure for customers in the global energy sector. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of a global conglomerate, and they deliver their offerings through their parent company and its other subsidiary companies.
We are seeking a senior full stack web developer to join the team and be apart of an exciting undertaking to reimagine the technological landscape of the entire organization. This person while improving the overall look and feel and heavily contributing to the user interface development of our web offerings will also have an opportunity to work on server side components in the MERN Stack. While MERN stack experience is preferred, MEAN stack and/or strong Angular/UI development experience may be ok if the willingness to learn MERN/React-Redux is strong. Oil/Gas Industry knowledge and experience would be a great advantage but it's not mandatory.
Development/Computing Environment: REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 yrs. of full-stack experience, preferably MERN Stack.
- In depth knowledge of Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Must have experience developing server-side code using Node.JS, Express.js
- Must have strong front-end experience and making responsive web applications
- Ability to work on existing applications as well as developing new enterprise level applications from the ground up
- Must have experience developing web API using GraphQL or REST protocol
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with SQL/Oracle and Elasticsearch.
- Azure/AWS cloud dev ops experience
- Unit testing using Jest/Jasmin/Mocha
- Experience in Android or iOS, Mobile application development using ReactNative will be added advantage.
- Experience administrating version control systems such as Git.
- Familiarity with containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience in implementing API authorization specifications such as OAuth..
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 33406