Tech Lead React / Redux Developer - job id 33483


Your Way To Work™

Tech Lead React / Redux Developer

Per Year Base Salary F/T Employee

Englewood Cliffs, NJ



How to Apply

logo

Jessica Ohmer


logo

(646) 876-9549


logo

(212) 616-4800 ext-570




Pay Options: F/T Employee

Contact Jessica Ohmer call (646) 876-9549 or email jessica@sans.com with the Job Code JO33483

Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Skills required for the position: REACT, REDUX, TEAM LEAD


Detailed Info:

  • The Tech-Lead role is a critical role on the web team. The individual needs to be a strong technologist in all things React/Redux while at the same time be a tremendous first time people manager having around between 1- 5 direct reports

  • The Tech Leads here on the web-team are 65% lead engineers participating in code reviews, mentoring other engineers, collaborating with product and PMs to plan sprints and work with other TLs to move technology forward. The remaining 35% of their time is people management, engaging with their reports on topics of performance, career, goals and general well-being on the respective teams.

  • Will work closely with the PM and product owners on the team. Improve processes, optimize the team and will partner with the other Tech Leads for creating project road maps, KPIs, etc.

  • Will manage 2-5 engineers, making sure their career path and growth are augmented. The core day to day is to make the team efficient and deliver meaningful code in the best quality.


Development/Computing Environment:

  • Great communication

  • Strong React/Redux and frontend engineering

  • Strong empathy with eye towards people's personal growth

  • Strong collaboration and problem solving skills


The position offers competitive compensation package.


Job Id: 33483